Accredited members are party to the RMI Consumer Code of Conduct in terms of which the consumer is assured that an accredited member undertakes to:
- Sell his quality products and services at a fair and reasonable price;
- Honour both in letter and in spirit any guarantees applicable to products and services sold by them;
- Acknowledges that, should there be a dispute between a consumer/customer and our member which could not be amicably settled at Management level, the consumer/customer has the right to refer such dispute to the RMI for investigation.
- RMI’s Consumer Services divisions are deployed countrywide.
- Professional intervention ensures a proud record of high success rate in dispute resolution.