Ford Motor Company of Southern Africa (FMCSA) has recognised its top dealer franchises in its annual Dealer of the Year (DOTY) competition. B&M Bredasdorp emerged as the overall winner in the 2011 DOTY awards.
The incentivised programme allows Ford to motivate its dealer network staff and reward them for their performance and achievements during 2011. The competition yields one overall DOTY winner and six additional category winners as well as runner-up prizes.
“We would like to congratulate all of this year’s award recipients and thank them for their continued hard work and dedication” says Dean Stoneley Vice President: Marketing, Sales and Service. “In particular we would like to single out B&M Bredasdorp for emerging as the top dealer of the year, from a pool of exceptional performers.”
Dealers were divided into six performance categories (A, B, C, D, E and F) based on market share and sales volumes. They were then assessed on their performance in a number of different areas including sales and marketing, customer service, portrayal of the brand, dealer standards, penetration of Ford Financial Service offerings and training and development.
Congratulations to the following winners and runners-up:
• B&M Bredasdorp– Overall Winner
• Human Auto Group – Group Winner
• Lazarus Motor Company, Centurion – Winner Group A
• Eagle Corner, Bramley – Runner-up Group A
• Ritchie Auto, Richards Bay – Winner Group B
• Nelspruit Mazda Nelspruit – Runner-up Group B
• Ben Morgenrood, Randfontein – Winner Group C
• Casseys Auto, Springs – Runner-up Group C
• Fed Auto, Newcastle – Winner Group D
• Porters Auto, Kroonstad – Runner-up Group D
• Supreme Auto, Vryburg – Winner Group E
• Ritchie Auto, Standerton – Runner-up Group E
• B&M Bredasdorp – Winner Group F
• Dries Auto, Harrismith – Runner-up Group F
“We are extremely proud of our winning dealerships for achieving outstanding results during 2011. The market continues to be faced with many challenges making hard work, creativity and exceptional customer service more important than ever. We are confident that in 2012 the dealer network will once again raise the bar and rise to the task at hand,” concludes Stoneley.