We are pleased to announce that the RMI will be presenting an online seminar entitled – Contracts of employment
-When: 8 September 2021
-Time: 09h00 – 12h00
-Platform: Microsoft Teams
-Cost: See registration form below
-Presenter: Aphelele Tapile
Some of the topics of discussion will be:
- History and importance of contracts of employment
- What is an employee?
- Employee/Employer common law duties and obligations
- Employee vs independent contractor
- What does probation period mean?
- A typical employment contracts i.e. temporary, casual, fixed term contracts
- How does the MIBCO Main Agreement affect contracts of employment?
- Categories of Employees
- Termination of employment contract
- Procedures and fairness criteria
- Notice and severance packages
You are invited to secure your attendance by completing the registration form below. The training material will be distributed to the delegates electronically. A certificate of attendance will be provided to each delegate.
Please find the banking details and registration form below.
We look forward to seeing you there.