We are pleased to announce that the RMI will be presenting an online seminar entitled – Different types of employment contracts
-When: 10 March 2021
-Platform: Microsoft Teams
-Cost: R575 for RMI members and R1 150 for non-members
-Presenter: Johanita Olivier
Some of the topics of discussion will be:
1. What is a Contract of Employment Legally?
2. Definition of an Employee
3. Definition of an Employer
4. Different Types of Employment Contracts
5. Comparison between Employment Contracts
6. Terminology, Assumptions and Pitfalls
7.Termination of Contracts of Employment
You are invited to secure your attendance by completing the registration form below.
The training material will be distributed to the delegates electronically.
A certificate of attendance will be provided to each delegate.
The topics still to be presented in the remaining quarter are:-
-Unfair labour practices and unfair discrimination
-Trade Union recognition
Details of these seminars will be announced closer to the time.
Please find the banking details and registration form below. We look forward to seeing you there.