We are pleased to announce that the RMI will be presenting an online seminar entitled – Organisational Rights: Trade unions, shop stewards & your employees
-When: 26 May 2021
-Platform: Microsoft Teams
-Cost: See registration form below
-Presenter: Johanita Olivier
Some of the topics of discussion will be:
- What are organisational rights?
- How are organisational rights acquired?
- Does there exist an entitlement to organisational rights?
- What is the purpose of a Recognition Agreement?
- Who may request the right to access to the workplace?
- What is the ratio between the numbers of trade union member to shop stewards?
- When is leave (related to organisational rights) for shop stewards allowed?
- When do shop stewards have the right to access information from an employer?
- How does the MIBCO Main Agreement fit in with organisational rights?
- What are automatic rights and who are entitled to it?
- Disputes about organisational rights
You are invited to secure your attendance by completing the registration form below. The training material will be distributed to the delegates electronically. A certificate of attendance will be provided to each delegate.
Please find the banking details and registration form below.
We look forward to seeing you there.