We are pleased to announce that the RMI will be presenting an online seminar entitled – Overview on Industrial Relations
-When: 2 June 2021
-Platform: Microsoft Teams
-Cost: See registration form below
-Presenter: Tsepo Mohlakoana
Some of the topics of discussion will be:
- Industrial Relations defined;
- Labour Legislation applicable in the Motor Industry;
- Peace Clause in the Main Collective Agreement;
- Protected and Unprotected Strikes;
- Transfer of Business;
- Organisational Rights;
- Shop Stewards;
- Types of Industrial Action.
You are invited to secure your attendance by completing the registration form below. The training material will be distributed to the delegates electronically. A certificate of attendance will be provided to each delegate.
Please find the banking details and registration form below.
We look forward to seeing you there.