OUR INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS SERVICES
- Disciplinary and Grievance hearings chaired by our highly qualified IR Specialists and conducted on your premises
- Representation at CCMA, DRC and Labour Court.
- Free telephonic IR advice on labour and employment issues by expert Specialists.
- Drafting and filing of various legal documents including Rescission, Variation, and Review Applications
- A free practical and user-friendly labour guide (IR Kit)
- Training seminars focused on Industry Rules, Collective Agreements, Labour Laws, and Regulations that affect the retail motor industry businesses.
Click on the links below to download the file :
Industrial Relations Kit 2020