Fulfils the requirements for all the Associations within the RMI:
John Hempel from RMI4OHS will be conducting training in Capetown on 14 February 2019
OHS Act & Regulations (includes basic Risk Assessment)
Health and Safety Representative(includes Incident Investigation)
Ensuring that your company adheres to the requirements of the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
An electronic certificate of competence for Health and Safety Representative will be issued on successful completion of the course.
This session fulfils the requirements of understanding the requirements of the OHS
Act & Regulations in respect of, amongst others, electrical plugs and wiring, fire extinguishers, Personal Protective Equipment (P.P.E.), machine guards, medical testing,
hazardous chemical substances, emergency procedures, ventilation, noise and basic
This session fulfils the requirements of ensuring that your Health and Safety Representatives are certified and competent to undertake their duties and responsibilities in such a manner that it takes the workload off the employer, and ensures that the Health and Safety function runs smoothly. This module also includes Incident Investigation training.
The Buffalo Club, Buffalo Park Drive
Tel. 043 743 0814
TIME: 08h15 – 16h00
COSTS: R970.00 per person (includes
VAT @15%, refreshments, lunch, course material
and an electronic certificate)
INCENTIVE: Should more than one person from the same company attend the
training on the same day, the cost reduces to R 875.00 per person (all inclusive).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- In order for you to secure your place, advanced booking is essential.
- Booking closes on 07 February 2019.
- Complete the registration form (page 2) and return to us. We will then issue you
with a tax invoice, providing our banking details.
- If no email/fax confirmation of your application is received within three days, please contact us to confirm receipt.
- Please only make payment on receipt of our invoice and quote the invoice
number as payment reference.
- Payment method: Electronic transfer or direct payment into Compliance SA’s
- Full payment to be done in advance.
- Your booking will only be confirmed on receipt of your proof of payment and
money reflecting in our bank account.
- Cancellations made within 5 days of the date of the training course will be liable
for the full fee. (Substitutions may be made at any time, just advise us please).
- We reserve the right to change/cancel the course date.
Please click here to download the registration form.